Thumbnail Filmstrip of Ellisir Extra Virgin Olive Oil Images
- Production Zone: Castions di Strada, Udine, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Cultivars: 45% Bianchera, 20% Leccino, 15% Pendolino, 10% Grignano, 10% Maurino
- Acidity Level: 0.17%
- Polyphenols: 220 mg/kg
- Peroxide: 6.0 meq.O2/kg
- Fragrance: Light fruitiness with hints of fresh cut grass and truffle.
- Harvest: November 1 - 20, 2020
- Taste: Well balanced with notes of green pepper and tomato followed by a light bitterness and gentle spiciness.
- Extraction System: Continuous system at controlled temperature.